Work With Us
Join our team. Active Life is a great place to work and our staff are part of an interesting, fun and challenging industry with a real purpose behind it. We often have full time, part time or casual positions available for roles such as Lifeguards, Gym and Studio Instructors, Receptionists and Catering Assistants. We offer competitive rates of pay, a contributory pension, full training and membership benefits.
Climbing Wall Instructor
Whitstable Sports Centre
On a casual & sessional basis during evenings, weekends and school holiday periods
Whitstable Sports Centre
On a casual & sessional basis during evenings, weekends and school holiday periods.
Rate of pay dependent on qualification and experience.
If you’re passionate about climbing and an enthusiastic Climbing Instructor who can work evenings, weekends and school holiday periods, we’d love to hear from you.
We’re looking for reliable, energetic and enthusiastic Climbing Instructors to deliver sessions in an engaging and safe manner to beginners and improvers at our Whitstable Sports Centre. You’ll need to be an experienced climber with an indoor climbing qualification (RCI, CWI or equivalent) and it would be an added bonus if you’re already trained to deliver the National Indoor Climbing Award Scheme.
Some of your duties will include:
- Preparing and delivering activities for climbing sessions and children’s parties with a focus on safety, participation, and enjoyment.
- Carrying out inspections of the climbing wall and all activity equipment ensuring it is in good order, stored securely and safely, including keeping accurate records as required.
- Ensuring all policies and procedures are adhered to by yourself and those in your care, including health & safety and safeguarding procedures.
- Undertaking relevant training as and when required.
- to be able to work flexibly.
Active Life is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children who use our facilities, therefore we’ll require you to complete an enhanced DBS check before you will be allowed to start work.
In return we can offer you:
- competitive rates of pay
- the opportunity to be involved from the start as we build up our climbing offering
- free uniform
If you wish to apply:
Please send your CV quoting the reference number: SC-0519-WSC to email@example.com.
Alternatively, you can send you application by post to:
Human Resources, Active Life Ltd, Amphenol Complex, Thanet Way, Whitstable CT5 3JF.
FOR AN INFORMAL DISCUSSION CONTACT:
Karen on 01227 366921
This vacancy will close once sufficient applications have been received.
If there isn’t a vacancy that suits you, but you think you’ve got the right experience, a positive attitude, and are keen to be part of an interesting, fun and challenging industry with a real purpose behind it, then we’d love to hear from you!
Email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org