Meet. Engage. Move.
Sport for life. We are committed to delivering the best possible sport & activity programme both in our facilities and to the wider community. Whether you want to join the local bowls team, arrange a 5-A-Side with your mates, play Badminton, try a Triathlon or rollerskate the afternoon away with your family, we have a huge range on offer. We’re always working to extend the breadth and variety of our physical activity and sports services for our customers, so keep your eye on our news feed for new additions to our timetables!
Sports Hall Cancellation Policy from 1st January 2020
- If a booking needs to be cancelled you must give adequate notice to avoid a charge.
Those that pay at time of booking:
Charges for sports hall cancellations and no shows will be applied as follows for members that pay at the time of booking.
- Cancellations made with more than 24 hours notice means that the fee paid for the booking can be carried over to the following week.
- Cancellations made within 24 hours/ no notification or no show results in the fee paid for the booking being lost.
Those that do not pay for hire:
Charges for sports hall cancellations and no shows will be applied as follow for those that do not have to pay for hire.
- Cancellations made with more than 24 hours notice results in no charge being applied.
- Cancellations made within 24 hours/ no notification or no show results in the lead booker being charged the cost of the hire.
PLEASE NOTE: any charge allocated will immediately affect access to booking/centre access so prompt payment is advised. This can be done either at reception or by phoning the centre. Or if you have an online account, you can pay the charge via the online booking portal on our website.