Attend. Enjoy. Belong.
Together as one. At Active Life we believe that fitness can be joyful. In group exercise classes we cycle, we lift, we sprint, we dance and the best part is that we do it together, as a community. Whatever your age, interest and fitness levels we offer the widest range of classes, with over 350 classes across our centres throughout the day and into the evening every single week!
Dance & Fitness Classes
Whether you want to release your inner warrior in a Body Combat class, get lean and toned with Body Pump, enjoy a fun loving dance workout, get a core focused ab blast or take part in a high intensity cycle workout, you’ll be spoilt for choice! Burn calories and transform the way you look and feel in our fat-burning fitness workouts!
Mind & Body Classes
Are you searching for a class which looks after the whole you? Our Mind and Body classes are designed to give you a workout and a sense of total well-being. Find a more calm and centred you with Body Balance, Pilates, Yoga and Tai Chi. All abilities are welcome, so start your journey with us today to improve your strength, flexibility and coordination.
If you’re looking to make a splash by adding a low-impact, high-energy aquatic exercise to your fitness routine, it only takes a few aqua aerobics sessions to see a big difference in your overall fitness. We offer Waterworks, Aqua Step and Deep Aqua which all provide a fun, effective, total body workout in the shallow and deep ends of the pool.
We have a wide range of fun and effective workouts for our more mature users or those returning to fitness after a break. From a supervised group gym session to Zumba Gold and Gentle Pilates our instructors are on hand throughout each session to support and guide you towards your personal fitness goals.
*Price applies to classes marked 3* on the timetables
Class Booking & Cancellation Policy from 8th May 2018
- All fitness classes can be booked online or by telephone and can be made 7 days in advance of the class.
- Booking is strongly advised for all fitness classes. Not only will this ensure your place in the class, but also if a class is cancelled we will be able to inform you at the earliest opportunity.
- If a booking needs to be cancelled you must give adequate notice to avoid a charge.
- Day classes (6:00am to 5:00pm) must be cancelled by 6.00pm on the previous day to avoid a £4.00 charge.
- Evening classes (5:00pm – 10:00pm) must be cancelled by 10.00am on the day of the class to avoid a £4.00 charge.
- Cancellations within 3 hours of the class start time will incur a charge of the 4* member admission rate for that class.
- Unattended classes (no show) will incur a charge of the non-member admission rate for that class.
- On occasion it may be necessary for a class to be cancelled or for the class instructor to be changed, Active Life reserves the right to do this at anytime. Where possible advance notice will be given to those members who have booked the affected class, however this may not always be possible.
- If you are new to the class please arrive before the warm-up commences, allowing appropriate time to discuss with the
instructor your suitability for the class.
- Participants will not be allowed in the fitness studios once the warm-up has commenced. Please ensure you have read the full studio guidelines, which are located in each studio.
PLEASE NOTE: Late fees on your account for 14 days or more and/or repeated instances of no shows may result in the suspension of your advanced phone and online booking privileges. We would encourage cancellations to be made online or via the app whenever possible. Please ask at reception for your online log in details.